Three influential movers and shakers in online media and gender justice draw on their experience—from award-winning websites, the storytelling and innovation of TED talks, leading-edge media strategies, over a half dozen books, and more than a decade of plotting and celebrating social change—to share what they’ve learned along the way.
Together, we explore a bold new cultural paradigm as we create and tell the story of self and the story of change. Through strategies and exercises we develop skills to:
- Establish a public platform for our voice
- Understand the basics of blogging, communications, and consulting
- Build a freelance career and portfolio
- Navigate online organizing
- Skillfully manage controversy
- Grow community both online and off
This workshop builds a powerful network of 21st-century leaders and changemakers.